Google is the most visited site and search engine in the world with more than 1 billion searches per day. In the digital age, traditional advertising, direct mail, and email campaigns are not as cost-effective and credible as a highly ranked, local listing on Google. With the infusion of Google Maps, Google Earth, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Google’s indexing capabilities, local searches for merchants and service providers now produce what is now known as Google+ Local—making search-engine marketing part of the fastest growing trend on the Internet.
- 97% of consumers use online media to research local products and services.
- 98% of searchers won’t look past page one of Google’s results.
- 83% of local searchers follow up with a call or visit to the listing that stands out.
- The Google +1 button is used more than five billion times per day.
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day.
- Google handles 70% of all Local Search activity.
Google uses aggregated data and citations from various review sites, such as Zagat, Yelp, Yahoo and many others to determine which merchants and service providers have earned the highest rankings in its Local Search results. Since this growing technology is still in its infancy, ground floor optimization of your business listings will generate a growing wave of traffic to your website, telephone and front door. Make sure that Google recognizes, respects and ranks your business accordingly. Search-Engine Marketing can help you:
- Stop wasting time and money on shotgun marketing tactics.
- Stop giving prospective customers to your highly ranked competitors.
- Start targeting the people who are actively looking for you.
Make sure that Google is working for you and not against you. Call Gary Chandler at Crossbow Communications for a free assessment today at 602-999-7204. Visit us at www.crossbowcommunications.com